Pages

Monday 9 July 2012

Blog Catch Up - and a SURPRISE!

Well this is what happens when you don't check your blog for a few days - BLOG CATCH UP!!!

The first thing I see is that my bead soup partner has given me a blog award!! - Woo Hoo I am special!


There are a couple of housekeeping rules that come with this award

1. Post a link to the person who awarded you 

2. Share 7 well-thought out random things about yourself
3. Award to 10 other deserving bloggers and let them know


 My award was given to me by Alicia - All the Pretty Things -and as I said she is my bead soup partner, she is from Canada and is an accomplished Trap Shooter as well as a jewellery designer.

7 Random Things about Me

I have a Bachelor of Science in Australian Environmental Studies
I can drive a Fork Lift
I am related to Lord Tebbit in England ( not sure if that is a good thing)
I have stood on the edge of the Grand Canyon - hoping not to fall off.
I have never touched snow.
I have never owned a Barbie Doll (that is child abuse LOL!)
I love stationary!

I will list the 10 bloggers that I choose at the end of this post.


This week I compiled my first ever Etsy Treasury List - It was compiled for the Artisan Beaders of Australia Page - so pop on over and check it out and even better still leave a comment. We have a lovely selection of artisan lampwork and our up and coming beaders would love the encouragement.



I did manage to get some beading and jewellery making done this week- here are a few pictures - I am working on uploaded them to Etsy this week







The past couple of days here at home have been wonderful, Sunny Queensland Winter Days!  Ella and I planted some flowers, some for her cubby, and we enjoyed the sunshine and then today while I write this post it is pelting down with rain.



Talk Soon - Cheers Tania



10 Bloggers I Award


1 comment: