Pages

Monday 13 August 2012

Glass Bead Makers Challenge & Students

Over the last couple of months I have opened my world to teaching basic lampwork bead making classes.  I am loving it!!! - I have great students and some of them are picking it up really fast.  Soon enough they will be addicted too.

Here are some beads that a student made in her second class - I am really impressed with the shape and holes that she is forming after a two hour first lesson.


I am also organising the challenges on the Glass Bead Makers Forum - the July/August Challenge  which finishes at the end of August and I made a bead for it over the weekend.


Here is the inspiration



Here is the bead.

I still love my Moroccan Lamp Style beads - so why not make a few more!!


Cheers Tania



1 comment:

  1. Good on you for teaching..looks like your student is doing well..I am impressed by her ability to cover white dots quite well with transparent on only the second lesson!! Lovely big focal..will go and check out the challenge,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete