Pages

Sunday 15 January 2012

2011 was an eventful year for me, my business and my family.  I wound up a business, moved to a new town, and started a new job and due to this it has been a long time between blogs. Since so many things have changed for me over the last 18 months I decided to ditch my old blog and start a fresh with something that is more in line with the person I am today.

I have moved from suburbia to a lovely home on over one acre, with great plans for the gardens, veggie patches and chook pens.  At the moment we have one lonely chook (one died), one pony, two dogs and between my partner and I, four school aged kids that come and go.

For me most importantly my studio was moved out here recently, so now I have room to create my lampwork beads and space to create the finished jewellery and other crafty projects.

So what to expect from this blog..... ?  Well I love cooking, creating, gardening and photography and I am generally inspired by nature.  So really it will be my online diary for my creative life.

I am eternally grateful for where I am at the moment, so many lessons have been learnt in the last 18 months.  So I will be posting what I am grateful for, what I love, and what inspires me.

So I will leave you with some lampwork goodness that I created last night. 










No comments:

Post a Comment