Pages

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Stepping out of your comfort zone.

Since I have moved I have been somewhat sheltered from my old social life.  I have generally just been working and looking after house and trying to fit the good parts of my old life into my awesome new life.  I had retreated from my old social scene and the downside of that was that I was missing out on talking to people and friends that had the same interests as I did.  A couple of days ago I got the urge to contact a lady who owns a business in my new town about the possibility of stocking some of my glass pieces,  this would not normally be a problem for me, but a got a sudden wave of fear - maybe she would want to talk with me, maybe she would not like my stuff, maybe, maybe, maybe.   Well maybe I should just get off my butt and just message her.

Well I did that and today I spent the good part of an hour in her shop talking about my creations and just generally getting to know each other.  It was good to share common interests and to generally have a good chat.  I am so glad I put that little bit of fear aside and followed my gut instinct.

So in a couple of weeks I will have some of my finished items in a shop call L'abundance in Fernvale
There is wonderful energy in this shop and worth a visit if you pass this way.






No comments:

Post a Comment